Where is she?

Thursday 5 April 2012

Hola amigos,

More than three months have passed since I left New Zealand. The memories I have of last year are still very vivid, and beautiful.

At the moment I am staying at the island of La gomera. La gomera is a small island off the coast of Marocco and part of the Canary islands. The whole island is in fact one old volcano. It is part of Spain, so spanish is spoken here. From the house where I am staying, the view is amazing.

Being here provides me the opportunity to do work activities and to discover the different landscapes and many hiking trails. Running is quite tiring, because a flat piece of road is hard to find. Some of you asked me to send some photos. I will post them here

Hasta luego J

The valley of La Laja


La Laja

View from the house

:)

Mountains :)

A goat and sheep station at La Gomera (a bit smaller than the ones in New Zealand)

 


Sunrise


San Sebastiaan, the capital

Are the palmtrees and colourful houses not beautiful..?

No comments:

Post a Comment